Benefits of Membership
- Ideal location - right at the mouth of the river. Spend more time on the bay and less time getting to it.
- Park-like setting - our grounds are expansive, well maintained with large grassy areas and mature shade trees. Ideal for hanging out after a day on the water.
- Convenient for trailer boats - onsite storage for trailer boats and a private ramp means you will be enjoying the water while others wait in line at a public ramp.
- Waterfront restaurant - a great view of the Bay and and a full bar so you can keep the good times going after getting back to land.
- Reciprocal memberships - you will receive reciprocity benefits for transient dockage and discounts at over 700 Yachting Club of America (YCA) registered clubs.
How to Join
BCYC has 3 membership options:
- Full (Voting) membership provides docking right and full access to club facilities.
- Recreational or One Design memberships are for those who don't need dockage. This membership provides use of drystorage area and the private ramp for trailered boats and full access to the club's facilities. (Our permanent dry storage area is full for this season). Day parking for the launch ramp is available for trailer launched boats.
- Social membership provides access to the Club House and club grounds for social activities, but does not allow access to the boat ramp, docks or dry storage.
The table below shows the fees and benefits of each of these membership options.
|Club House (Restaurant and Full Bar)||X||X||X|
|Trailer Storage - Summer Rental (full for this season)||$300*||$300|
|Trailer Storage - Winter Rental||$300||$300|
|Use of private boat launch ramp||X||X|
|Short-term Dock Rental (daily)||$15||$20|
|Dockage, per dock-foot (1st Year) (We have many slips available from 26' to 48')||$22**|
|Dockage, per dock-foot (2nd Year on)||$30|
|Transient dockage||$15/night||$20/night, 8 nights/season|
|Seniority and Voting Rights||x|
|One-time Initiation Fee||$250||$175|
* Full (Voting) members' discount of $150 if also rents a dock
** 2023 Incentive
*** 5 work hours required if joining between July 15 and September 15th. Incomplete work hour requirements are charged $30/hr for hours not worked.
Our member-owned, member-managed model allows us to offer low-cost dockage and amenities that represent great value to Great Lakes Bay area boaters.
Memberships applying after September 15th are valid through the next season
Get in touch
To apply for membership, please go to our Join Now page and we will get in touch with you promptly. Or, if you prefer just send us an email, or go to our Contact Page
You are welcome to review some our constitution and policies.
Last updated 11:55pm on 16 May 2023